mercredi 18 mai 2016

Brand down to my toes just like Maki ♫ ♪

I feel like I'm doing some bad things ordering all those stuffs


 Castle Mirage OP. Hime is getting me again, but I may have something to wear for Japan Expo.
Plus, the print looks very Disney World-ish, what could I ask for more...

 Powder Rose JSK
I can't find any word describing how much I hated that fugly print when it came out. Time flies, and those sick-looking roses made their way to my heart. that will be super comfy for summer.




 Stripe Logo Jacquard JSK.
(Yeah, lolibrary was useful that time).
Great deal, I didn't have any sax main piece yet. Even if little ita-chan of me six years ago promised herslef my first brand dress would be light blue.
Pearls and bow make it cute and classy.
 Matching Jacket set! ♫
(From ribbon jacquard serie)
 The perfect old school looking sailor cutsew, all that sax makes me want to mermaid ノ◕ヮ◕ノ*:・゚✧
 Matching tights. And a bunch of Socks.



















   Magical Etoile, Lace logo, Candy stripe, Royal
Queen, twinkle canival, dramatic rose and
nightmare before christmas.   °(✿‿✿)。




Last bunna least, Magical fuc**** pony Bangle.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire